Saturday, June 4, 2011

Latest Screenshots and Pet Winner!

Kim Buck is the randomly selected winner of the Lichling pet! Congratulations Kim!

My two latest screenshots are the Cenarion Hatchling and the Voodoo Figurine. 

The Cenarion Hatchling is from my friend and guildmate Zack, who made a donation in my name to the Japan Tsunami and Earthquake Relief efforts. I've been waiting a long time for a special pet to pair my Glimmering mail set with. Thank you, Zack!



I don't recycle outfits very often, but I had to for my Voodoo Figurine. The Gothic Plate set was just too perfect a match. 



Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

6 comments:

  1. I just love the Voodoo Mask on your second screenshot, hell, I even keep the old one from Zul'Gurub in my bank.

    Great pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum...I always thought that all the antler-like headpieces were druid only...but after a quick wowhead search there is in fact one from Heroic Underbog. Nice find!

    Lovely screenshots as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Antler set!

    Of course, your screenies are the best. And I love that Zack got you the tsunami pet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH!!! Thank you so much! <3 Loving that voodoo pic by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete